Roland Sargent Collection
Table of Contents
- Summary Information
- Scope and Contents
- Administrative Information
- Related Materials
- Collection Inventory
- M2009.10.1: Cross and Cockade Journal, 1960-1985
- M2009.10.2: Cross and Cockade Journal Great Britain, 1971-1986, and Cross and Cockade International, 1987-1989
- M2009.10.3: Over the Front, 1986-2001
- M2009.10.4: Combat Reports, 1915-1918
- M2009.10.5: Other Miscellaneous Publications, 1966-1968
- UNC Asheville Special Collections and University Archives
- Roland Sargent Collection
- Date [inclusive]
- 8.0 Linear feet
- Physical Description
- Contains monographs, publications, reports, newspaper clippings, and diagrams related to World War I aviation.
- Journals are located in Special Collections, Row 15, Section 3. Monographs are in the Special Collections Reading Room
Roland Sargent Collection, D. H. Ramsey Library, Special Collections, University of North Carolina Asheville 28804
Scope and Contents
A collection of WWI aviation journals including Cross and Cockade, Cross and Cockade Great Britain, Cross and Cockade International and Over the Front. The collection also includes copies of combat reports of World War I, and a number of books related to World War I aviation.
UNC Asheville Special Collections and University ArchivesRamsey Library, CPO # 1500
One University Heights
Asheville, North Carolina, 28804-8504
Any display, publication, or public use must credit the D. H. Ramsey Library, Special Collections, University of North Carolina at Asheville. Copyright retained by the creators of certain items in the collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Roland Sargent, October 2009
Originally processed by Special Collections staff, 2009. New Finding aid by Colin Reeve, March 2015.